Information provided is used for the following purposes:
- To administer your account and we may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- From time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of product, services, promotions and special offers from our retail business.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Disclosure of information to third parties:
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
Data Protection Act 1998: Data Controller Name: Jason Collison Registration Number:
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. They contain no recognisable personal information. These cookies are used:
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
More Information: The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted